The Heritage House Personal Israel Experience is our new Maslul Ishi program. This unique opportunity allows you to get the best of both worlds. Participating in PIE allows you to maintain a busy schedule, while still fitting in various benefits of a trip to Israel – all at a time that works for you! You personally customize a program that fits your schedule, your career goals, and most importantly your personality! The sky is the limit with PIE. If you would like an independent and authentic experience in Israel, this program is calling your name!
- Flexible start date and end date
- Internship or Volunteer track available*
- Once a week Jewish learning/cultural activities
- Shabbat at the Heritage House
- Authentic Jewish Cooking Workshop
- $100/per week
* 1 week minimum stay for volunteer track; 4-6 week minimum stay for internship track
* flight scholarships available for this program!
**Add-ons are not included in the $100 weekly fee.
To Apply and hear more about our program fill out the following questions and our staff will be in touch with you shortly:
For a longer group internship program check out our WAY MORE ISRAEL option.